View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 08:19 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
PippiLngstockng

Yes, it is awful. They also told me that the judge here will pursue contempt of court if I don't go, plus xah would argue to charge me for the international RT tix plus the children will still be ordered to go this summer and thereafter...

And then DD13 NEEDS to go. She hates me sometimes because she is here and wants to reexperience there. Until that happens she doesn't know what to think. She badly needs to sort out what there is like and if it was so great in our house in America as she remembers, or is she glad to be living here after all. Until she goes back she won't know.

So ultimately I have to trust that more truth will be revealed and she will find the truth and the peace she needs so that she can stop being mad at me for living here.

And she promises that no matter what happens, she will let me know if grandpa starts driving the children to Oklahoma or Dad tries to hold the little ones hostage. The oldest refuses to go be with his Dad so he stays with me.

I am advised to contact the local police there to give them a heads up so that is what is next.

And yes, I am afraid but I do believe God means for us to go.