View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 05:01 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
WhoDey

Sorry for being out of pocket most of this weekend. I have been following most of the posts, however, but I have missed a few. I'll need to go back and catch up!

All this talk about dismal warm Chirstmas's needs to stop. It's snowing AGAIN! I grew up in Arizona and have had a warm Christmas many times. I'll switch with anyone. Anyone? Any takers?

When living alone, I would travel home (approx. 2000 miles) for the holidays and things were always a little drab in my home prior to leaving. I finally learned to do a little decorating and put on some Christmas music to get me in the mood. Not wanting to purchase a tree, I had a cactus that I would decorate. Odd, but it worked every time ... although you had to be careful when removing the garland ... ouch. If you're in a Holiday Funk ... start acting like you're in the spirit ... decorate, sing, bake cookies ... whatever it takes.

I'm looking forward to catching up on everyone's posts. Let's rock this week!

Question of the Day: What is your favorite holiday cookie or other baked treat?

Mine ... I like what I think are called Magic Bars ... nothing but chocolate/coconut/and a bunch-of-other-stuff goodness.