View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 04:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

Yesterday, it was only moans about a few flecks of emulsion paint on her table lamp. "It was expensive." Not, you'll note, "Thank you, darling, for taking your failed surgery backbone and, despite the pain, painting three ceilings. Sorry it put you in bed for a day." as a person with a BAD BACK, you did not NEED to do the ceilings yourself. you NEED your back, not to be put in bed all day.

This afternoon, I went to the shooting club, for Xmas dinner and a little competition target work. Lovely dinner, won two prizes for shooting well, interesting chat. good for you! i'm glad you are keeping up with your own interests!

Back home, wifey still abed. She started. We have bank accounts that I look after. She got it into her head that I divert funds, which I don't. So, she went into the online accounts and whining about a £40 money transfer made 18 days ago. oh so what. YOU are in charge of the accounts.

I got the rounds of the bedroom over this. I explained a similar transfer - I'd drawn cash for her to get her hair done. The other, I couldn't recall. I found it later...my slipped disc and I had got her more cash out to go for a meal with friends. At the same time, I picked up some makeup for her, took her and friend to a pub and back (22 mile round trip) and put up with the car smelling like a brewery. got HER more cash for stuff for her, bought HER some makeup, took her and her friend to the PUB and back. enabling.

if we don't like how they get when they drink, then we should not BUY them alcohol OR drive to the to the pub so they CAN drink. and then complain about how they get when they drink.

Now, she wants to discuss it tomorrow, "When I'm sober so you can't point fingers about my having drunk too much." She also wants a note of every transaction in the accounts. so all this "talk" transpired when she was drunk. do yourself a favor and DO NOT ENGAGE with a person under the influence. it's madness on your part.

Honesty impugned again
Sworn at again
Accused again
Angered...again
Day spoiled...again

quit listening. quit giving her power. own your own day. it WAS good when you did for yourself. you will never get from her what you want. you will get exactly what you've been getting. again.