View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 03:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Snood

I keep falling for it

It started as a nice day. Civility at least, and I didn't need feeding

Yesterday, it was only moans about a few flecks of emulsion paint on her table lamp. "It was expensive." Not, you'll note, "Thank you, darling, for taking your failed surgery backbone and, despite the pain, painting three ceilings. Sorry it put you in bed for a day."

This afternoon, I went to the shooting club, for Xmas dinner and a little competition target work. Lovely dinner, won two prizes for shooting well, interesting chat.

Back home, wifey still abed. She started. We have bank accounts that I look after. She got it into her head that I divert funds, which I don't. So, she went into the online accounts and whining about a £40 money transfer made 18 days ago.

I got the rounds of the bedroom over this. I explained a similar transfer - I'd drawn cash for her to get her hair done. The other, I couldn't recall. I found it later...my slipped disc and I had got her more cash out to go for a meal with friends. At the same time, I picked up some makeup for her, took her and friend to a pub and back (22 mile round trip) and put up with the car smelling like a brewery.

Now, she wants to discuss it tomorrow, "When I'm sober so you can't point fingers about my having drunk too much." She also wants a note of every transaction in the accounts.

So, that's...

Honesty impugned again
Sworn at again
Accused again
Angered...again
Day spoiled...again

I see the counsellor tomorrow but I've been downstairs, alone, for 5 hours.

Horrible woman