View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 01:07 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Stung

SoaringSpirits, I tried to take the family to the Exploratorium 2 weeks after I had DD2 and AH somehow got drunk before we left home (I was unaware that he was an alcoholic at this time, I thought he was a bi-polar schizo that was yet undiagnosed because he only drinks in secret) and he ended up jumping out of my car as we were rolling up to a stop light because I am such a "bad person" and he just couldn't "deal" with me anymore. I was shaking when I called my mom because I was worried about how he'd get back home. Stupid me.

I think the exploratorium will be an adventure for the girls and mommy only. SF zoo and Monterey aquarium he can be included in too, but I'd be lying if i said my feelings aren't still hurt about the exploratorium. I just wanted to get out of the house with my family and do something I knew our 2 year old would love and in turn I bawled my eyes out and took care of 2 kids by myself. 2 weeks post c section I wasn't even supposed to be lifting our 2 year old on my own.