View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 06:13 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Stung

Carribean, Yes, when AH is drunk and defensive he makes comments like "who bought you this house and car, glad I'm such a screw up according to you but can still provide all this STUFF for my family." And when I had a few Christmas presents arrive one day and they were on the stoop when he can't home drunk, he started trying to claim that I'm a shopaholic. But my AH is a mean drunk.

His drink of choice is vodka too and I can only tell he's been drinking because he 1. Stinks to the high heavens and 2. He comes home just itching for a fight. According to him, he drinks vodka because it doesn't make him feel bloated and weighed down. That way he can get homered and still keep up his fast food binges as well. Double addictions for the win! I

think he drinks because he can't handle independence and responsibility (this all started after our first daughter was born) and then he binges on nasty fast food because he feels guilty about the drinking. He has some major emotional issues that I'm hoping he gets sorted out ASAP. when I ask AH why he drinks its always an "I don't know." :/