View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 09:38 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
CaribbeanDream

Hey there. Thanks for sharing and I'm sorry to hear that more people are in the same situation. (Glad we're here to support one another though).

I really relate to the whole fear of your spouse having joint custody. How do the courts view that if someone is an alcoholic?

My husband drinks in the car too. In fact, I never see him drink the Vodka. It makes my life very unpredictable.

Tonight for example, he was drunk. Running around the house trying to make jokes and get my attention. Barf.

Usually he's not so "drunk". And now he's snoring keeping me up. (Which he always denies) Oh and my daughter and I leave tomorrow for vacation, yet he chose to drink EVEN MORE on our last night.

PS. Anyone get the comment " you're so lucky to have such a great provider for a husband" yep money and no emotional intimacy or support. Money makes life much less stressful, but it doesn't buy happiness.

PSS. Why is vodka the drink of choice? Because it's looks like water? Does it have less of a smell than gin? Just curious