View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 11:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Friends

7 day in some q's.

I'm celebrating 7 days today, it's really lovely to be booze-free but I have some QS
1- I still wake up feeling like I'd drank the night before. It takes me a few secs to realize I didn't, I feel quite panicky when that happens.
2 - I'm still a little jittery and find it hard to focus or settle my mind during the day. I'd even say I am feeling quite 'stoned' at times.
3 - I'm very, very tired throughout the day and whilst it's nice to be able to sleep again it seems to be all I want to do these last few days.

I quit nicotine and pot on the same day so that might be aggravating the withdrawal because it's def worse than I was expecting it to be although I know it's relatively mild compared to those with more alcohol intake. I was wondering how long it takes for physical symptoms to wear off on the whole, so I can differentiate between what is psychological and what is biological, ie the tiredness etc, is that an actual known symptom or some kind of withdrawal depression? I'm a bit confused ATM. A withdrawal timeline would be handy.