Thread: Depressed
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 07:42 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by FLBeachGuy View Post
I didn't think there was a shortcut, just something to deal with and work through. I'm a bit more relaxed now. Read a bit, watching tv, letting it pass, but mainly looking forward to trying to get some sleep tonight. Have been getting 4-5 hours for weeks/months. Last two night I slept 6+ hours, even got up after sun was coming up. Been outside most of the weekend working on yard. So those both make it stranger to me . More sleep and more exercise shouldn't equal more depression. But I guess it has a flow of its own. Last week I was haven a really rotten, difficult, hard and frustrating day. That day I was actually level. Go figure! It's like I'm running opposite things.
I've been diagnosed with manic depression as well as PTSD, Axiety, Bi-Polar etc. as well in the later stages of COPD which I am thinking I might have to go to Doctor tomorrow or see if they just want me to go to hospital. The sleep is hard I still have that issue and probably always will. It is good doing other things to keep our minds off of the Demon that had us. I do a lot of writing. I love being outside when it is nice and my health allows me to go outside. I have my Dog Chance who gives me more love than anything in the world. So yeah, we can go with the flow and take the Higher Road