Old 12-04-2013, 10:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
underoath
polyaddicted cocanut

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
i'm with Mom....she recognizes that support trumps punishment. You feel bad, you fight with yourself, you seem to want "punishment" so you can pull yourself up?
i remember that your father is very strict and where he works.. you are not seeing this?.
you're an only child and they treasure you...they don't want to lose you.
Under-o, take the life preserver, climb into the boat....get out of your head...you still have a choice here.
it won't always be that way, that's a fact.
i don't buy into the whole powerless thing...but i accept the fact that i cannot drink, because once i start,, i don't WANT to stop, but it was a long time getting to this point.
You have so much potential to succeed, you are going to let a liquid beverage control your life? it will steal everything.
I hate being babied though, I hate having things handed to me.. I like to fix my own problems I don't like help. truth be told I'm still a child I'm immature I need to grow up. I want to be hard and independent, mature and wise. Right now I'm just a weak little bitch. Rehab is for rich people or people who can't do it on their own.. or people in there against their will