View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 07:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
lizwig

Wow uncaged, I'm so sorry. First of all, congratulations on 5 years sober from meth! That is so inspiring!! Meth is my son's drug of choice so hearing from someone who is committed and recovering is music to my ears.

Secondly, ugh. What an awful mess he has created. How on earth was he going to explain your wrecked car? With all the care and concern in my heart I encourage you to call the police. Who knows what could have happened with the car and they may come looking for the registered owner....you. Protect yourself. He is not capable of doing so at the moment. I'm afraid you may need to press charges in order to protect your bank account, yourself, etc. It's time to set your heart aside for the moment and get a lassoo tied around this tazmanian devil before he pulls you down with him. I am incredibly sorry you are having to deal with this....but don't be another victim. Once you start making decisions based on what is best for you you will become more empowered. Big, MASSIVE hug to you today. I have no doubt you need one!