View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 05:14 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Mikie9

Hey Suekie, you know it's ok to just lay there on the computer tonight, right? It is also ok to post as many threads as you would like, they are free

I don't think either of us are in any position to be expecting much right now, being both so new to this new life. I was having issues all day with the exact same thing you described, and the thing that got me out of it was planning something to do tomorrow. I still don't feel like going anywhere or seeing anyone, but I am ok with that right now. We are not just giving up our favorite ice cream in this, we get to be a little moody about it.

Can you describe to me what you would be doing and feeling right now if you took some drinks and a pill? How long do you think it would last, and how would you feel in the morning about it?

I know this has some rough parts to it, but there is a reason we came here. There is a reason we decided to put our addictions behind us. Remember those reasons and do whatever you need to not to be back there, wishing you were here, because you would be.