View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 01:47 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
amy55

We are sane, empathetic, loving people with average expectations.

Yes, we are bird. We are not crazy. We just want to feel loved.

Their actions their words come no where close to this. At times it may seem that way, but I think it is mostly because we want them to. We want to believe.

I think you are doing really good right now, I also thought I was doing really good at times also.

When I had mentioned my birthday before, I did it for a reason. I did it because I knew your birthday was coming up !!!!!!!!!! Guess, wanted to prepare you. You saw it, and he did it.

If you decide to do your birthday with him, do it from as an observer. During dinner he may allow you to talk about how you feel, you get back home, he will be outta there as if his pants are on fire.

He might even come around after that to help you with some xmas shopping, after all isn't that a normal thing to do????? My experience with that is that he made me so miserable with the negativity, that I couldn't shop, had to do it without him, he would think that he did good, would want sex. (ugh)

Then I was the b!tch again, because didn't he just go shopping with me, even though he hates shopping, and he was just try to be the man that I want??????????? (uh-huh).

I know that you said you are over all this, just posting to help you with it. It's so easy to fall back right now. You are vulnerable, I know I was. I just wanted to feel loved.

Also, don't think that it is all alcohol doing this, it isn't.

I'm a sagi also. We love deeply.

((((((((((hugs))))))))))))