Old 11-29-2013, 12:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Dee74
Administrator

Originally Posted by AdmimalBlueEyes View Post
I have a few questions about side effects last week I stopped drinking , previously to that at night my whole body would itch at night about 3 times a week. Since I quite that dosnt happen anymore , did anyone else experience anything like this ?
Not me but I hear it's fairly common

second my skin looks much better , is this just in my head ?
Most of us find our complexions get better eventually, tho some actually get worse before they get better.

Third I was drinking 2-3 bottles of wine a night I've been very hungry and thirsty . is this normal ? if I keep my current exercise routine can I expect to lose or gain wheight ?
other then a multi b vitamin what else should I do to help repair my system ?
thanks for any advice
I think it's fairly common to have a healthy appetite and thirst in the beginning - it was for me.

As for weight gain/loss - I dunno what your exercise regime is, or what your lifestyle or health is like, but generally, if you're basically healthy, if you burn off more calories than you put in you'll soon lose weight?

as for repair - I let time do the work.

I figured I didn't arrive at this point in a few weeks so it was reasonable to expect things to take a little while to heal.

I didn't want to take any potions or powders cos I figured my mind, body and liver had suffered enough.

All I took was a multi vitamin

D