Thread: Laugh Off
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 05:46 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
PippiLngstockng

It's wacky that I opened this thread just now. Moments before was strolling in the sun along our sparling lake and we were laughing so hard! About my posse of lawyers. I started out a year ago attempting an 'amiable divorce' for $4000. That didn't go too well when Mr Longstocking was on a vengeance mission! Then I found a hunky footballer lawyer but he was haven't a hard time representing me since he usually works for wifebeaters! This third guy has big baby blue eyes and black ringlets and stayed up past hours with me to philosophize about psycho narcissict manipulators. He's a sweetheart.

Anyway, my friend noted how we have never laughed about my situation like that and I said I think because it feels in some ways like it's almost over. The international police hasn't thrown me out of the country, the kids weren't abducted last summer, and I haven't gone - entirely - bananas.

What I think about Hammer making wacko jokes with his kids is this. When things are all hush-hush deadly serious and scary everything is ralked about behind clothes doors and only on appropriate occasions. When rafting down waterfalls with four kids and a cat, with no money or health insurance and AH has gone crazy angry mad and is destroying the family house and partying with anyone who'll have him - when this is going to be your life for the forseeable future - you have to kind of relax, talk casually, laugh, have a drink and enjoy the ride.

I was always joking about not gaving enough money for food when we didn't have enough money for food. And it bugged the kids and made them join in ir just roll their eyes and say I was crazy. But better than lying face down across the kitchen table every day and cry my eyes out!

When you get the hang of the waterfall raft free fall you can sing and kid around. You do get the hang of it after a while.