View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 07:04 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Prophet3276

Hello Everyone, Alot of the time my retrospection of life comes from when i'm playing my video games or reading my comic books because i like to role play as the characters in the games or the comic books. For instance sometimes i like to think of myself as Matt Murdock the blind lawyer who is aka Daredevil who has this Sonar/Radar vision that is activated by sounds going off around him and he is the protector of a city called H*lls Kitchen.

And sometimes I like to think of myself as Dick Grayson he's a cop in the city of Bludhaven during the day time but during the night time he's Nightwing and he spends time talking to his girlfriend Oracle who is an Internet hacker/computer wizard aka Batgirl . Sometimes i like to think of Oracle as my ex-girlfriend Becky and myself as Dick Grayson/Nightwing the stories vary from time to time or the one i'm most relevant to is a guy named Tony Stark who has epilepsy (i have epilepsy as well), and he's a multi-billionaire of a company called Stark Solutions and he is aka Iron Man and he likes to have Iron Man as his protector but at some eventual point he reveals his secret identity to society and the girl in that comic book is the secretary named Pepper Potts she's a pretty red head with freckles :P.

So i always fantacize about what life is like beyond addictions with my video games and comic books but usually more often my video games on my role playing games (RPGs) fighters,thiefs,and mages who cast spells. I'm very absorbed into what i do aside from the internet so i never have a dull moment. I hope to hear from you soon,good luck in all you do.

Signed,
Greg