View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 02:19 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Zoey

Good post Chy......

I think anyone can,or will cheat under certain conditions. We just haven't been in that place. So, "but for the Grace of God ". Life sometimes makes us crazy, or sometimes boredom.

I think alcohol causes us to do strange things, Often we hear of "alcoholic insanity". I have been there, done that. Not sex, but other idiotic things. I could have killed self or others, or broken bones. I am a born devout coward, but with alcohol all bets are off.

I think I accepted that an alcoholic will have one night stands, if the right person shows up at the right time. I just hoped the bar was full of good ol boys telling lies and jokes, or he was too drunk to follow it up. IMHO I was more sickened by the many ministers that did not drink and had affairs. Affairs of the heart are the most dangerous. I have always heard how men think of sex every few min. So it seems a fact of life. I know there are exceptions, Am hoping most are exceptions. I just accept things happen, wheather alcoholic or nice neighbor's next door with great marriage. Thankful each day they are still alive, as long as alive things can be worked out lots of times.