View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 03:47 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Hopeworks

I am assuming that you cosigned for his bail bond and if that is so then he has been released into the surety's custody and if you want you can place any restrictions on him you wish or have his bail agent return him to custody.

Now as I qm a card carrying certified recovering codie this is a dangerous territory because it can go overboard but ... if you got him out and you see are logical and fair it could be a tool and if you see that that he starts going the wrong direction then I want you to now that you are not stuck.

Find out he lied to you later about something? Break out the handcuffs! Find out he stopped and had a few drinks? See ya! Promised to do 90 in 90 and isn't doing it?

Whatever boundaries and even performance you set you do have control. If his Mom bonded him out and signed then you don't have this high level of control.

And picking up someone else's jewelry and pawning it does not earn any halos in my opinion... an authentic program of recovery is complete honesty and integrity. He isn't there by any stretch.