Thread: Me
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 09:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
bikerprincess

Thanks

Thanks all of you so much. I am going to my first meeting Tuesday and am both optimistic and Scared to Death. I have been without since Saturday, which is does not deserve huge applause as I have done that before, but the difference is I am craving a little and I have gotten so routine in having a glass (or bottle) of wine in the evening after work, and today I didn't. Did I want to? Hell Yeah. My friends and family are a little shocked at my decision, most of them discounting my problem, which seems so vice versa to me, but I am definitely seeing negative progression. hey I feel lucky i didn't have to destroy everything first!!! Anyway...I will come by tomorrow....Thanks for the WIR idea...I will post tomorrow night and confirm (to myself) that I did it. Thanks again.......Ain't recovery grand????

P.S. My "playground" is full of partyers and I would not have had the strength to admit to myself or anyone else if I had not found this website. Until I meet a few people in AA. You are my only support....and I appreciate that .

Anne