View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 05:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Almost bit my tongue

AH who was fired yesterday for not showing up or calling on Friday has been laying around the house recovering from his massive binge last night. Tells me had a seizure last night in bed. I looked at him with a "so?" Expression on my face. He says that I don't care and he is right. I don't. What am I going to do about it after the fact of a self inflicted medical issue? I said something snarky like "what am I supposed to say? Oh, honey, I am so sorry! Are you okay." Then I added don't drink and go to meetings.

He was pretty nasty after that. Get out of the room, I don't want to hear your voice for the rest of the night. Our five year old daughter told him not to talk to his wife like that.

Took our son to his dr. Appt. AH totally nicer when I get back. "We need to make a plan." But what made me almost bite my tongue was his comment "we're lucky you make such good money. For some reason I can't keep a job." I said nothing. Nothing at all. And I would have severed my tongue if I had bitten down on it.

I am only up to my eyeballs in debt because of my past drinking and his continuing drugging. Sigh.

Oh,and he just asked me in a snide voice when I last attended a meeting. Um, last night. I only didn't go because he has been eating like a glutton and watching television in the back room, emerging only for more food and to dirty even more dishes. And we don't have a dishwasher.