View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 08:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Yay me! Boo to AH

Last week I wrote a long venting thread about AH in which I didn't caretake him to make sure he got to work and just left his drunken butt passed out in bed on friday. He was no call/no show at work That day and is " no job" today. What an ass. So of course it isn't his fault. It was their fault. They were jealous of him. that is the way the world works. He just begged me for five dollars to go buy more beer. After he already spent a hundred today. I just "don't get it." That there is something more to the story than him just not showing up. He is yelling his anger at me while eating and food is spewing out of his mouth as he is turning red. I can't understand half of what he is saying. As I sit here typing this.

I get it alright. Then he swears at me because I told him to beg for change if he needs a beer that bad because I am not giving him more on top of the hundred he has spent. Oops. It slipped out when I was talking to him. And I get the just wait until you need someone to take care of you, eff you. Then he asks for twenty dollars MORE. And tells me that he will go to a meeting tomorrow. quaaaacccckkkkk.

He got the hundred because I gave him sixty for what was a legitimate reason at the time. He gets fired, doesnt need the sixty for the legit reason, comes home and scours the house and finds one blank check of mine and forges it for 40 dollars cash.

But the yay me? I didn't drink. I was conflicted on posting here or on the alcoholism forum. I was battling urges at that point. And for anyone reading this who hasn't read my earlier posts, I am an alcoholic who relapsed and am now on day 7 of sobriety, looking forward to day 8 tomorrow. I went to a meeting tonight. I do feel a little guilty because after he asked for money, and I told him no way, I gave him what was in my pocket and not hidden just to get him the heck out of the house so that my son could go to sleep and not hear daddy shouting obscenities at the top of his lungs. I wanted him to go away for the peace and quiet. It was exactly four dollars. He looked at it and said he had wanted twenty. I again said no and he took off. I am sure he is bad mouthing me as I type. For being a cheap bit$h. But it is a lot quieter around here.