View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 04:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
thatslife

my cold turkey off heroin story

hey guys,

long time lurker, figured id start posting since ive became a recluse lately. eitherway i am in my 20's and i graduated college and while i was at college i started with pain pills, that eventually led to heroin and you guys know the story. after many arrests (still facing some charges) I have been clean for 14 days and it would be 32 days but i had a 2 day relapse. anyone who thinks you wont go into withdrawal after a relapse is wrong. i was doing 2 bundles a day for a year, i know that is a lot but I withdrawed both of those times cold turkey, with nothing, not even an aspirin. it was hard i admit, but i got through it and am stronger for it.

I am starting to journal on here, and if anyone wants to join in or add their story you can join in! I have alot of issues legally, my family is connected to the mob, and im not allowed in therapy im supposed to just 'be a man and be quiet' so i figured i may as well get my therapy here. Im having a hard time getting a job with my record, even though i have a college degree, so im on this site lurking for 10 hours a day.

I will update this and if anyone wants to talk or anything im open to it.

thanks guys