View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:22 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
hopeful4

O FS....I know just what you mean. Had I not actually seen my AH's shirt (he had on two and apparently got hot in his fit and took one off) and his hat and yes, our car was still in the drive I would NEVER have believed he would do such a thing. He has never been violent before or since then.

The car he had been driving was mine and I always change out my purses at my office for whatever reason and always have my purses empty under my desk. A couple days before I had put them in the trunk of the car. I realized at some point after the police asked me if they were mine that they had thought he had possibly taken those or had a person hidden or something. Wow...what a mess it was. They found him bleeding limping down the road....he had jumped off the roof. He called me from jail the next day, had no recollection of any of this, thought he got a dui. He still does not remember to this day, but I sure as he@@ do!

I am just so sorry for the trauma this is causing you. I don't mean to keep posting, I just want to make sure you know someone can relate and that you are not alone! Your SR people are here with you!!