View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:06 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Wow, what a mess. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.

Before I filed for divorce, I was always waiting for "permission" to leave, something to point to that was a clear breaking point. This would have been a great exit opportunity for me. If I were in your shoes, I would consider seeing a lawyer for YOU to find out if any of the wreckage will become your responsibility and how NOT to make that so.

Thinking of you.
That's the thing - I HADN'T been looking for the door. All signs pointed to resolutions of sorts, I've had zero red flags, he's been more communicative, accountable, home every night, etc. I was happy despite the problems, happy to stay on my side of the street & move forward. I told him not long ago that I can live without money but not without trust & respect. HA!

This is so far outside of character for anything he's EVER done (to my knowledge) that I'm just flabbergasted, rocked off my foundation. When the cop asked me if he had any issues with drugs I told him "not to the best of my knowledge, but now I don't know what I thought I knew, so who knows??" I think until that point they actually thought that *I* was in collusion with him on this. And frankly, that enrages me.

I just can't WAIT to hear from my neighbor next. She's a horrible person to begin with & yet, here I am, on THIS side of the equation suddenly. What a sh*tshow.

You all are going to think I'm crazy, but my reiki therapist is a very talented medium & not long ago she was treating me but kept getting interupted by a spirit who we eventually identified as RAH's father. Every single message "he" passed on to me through her that day is exactly what is happening right now. Almost eerily so.

Thank you all again, I love my SR family.