View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 08:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FireSprite

So the cops just called

...to let me know that they are arresting RAH for a few charges including theft, grand theft of a firearm & deluding a pawnbroker.

They also had a few questions for me since it was our neighbor's house that he broke into in order to commit the theft. It was lovely to answer those questions here in my office, for all to hear.

Nice of them to give me the courtesy call so that I am sure to pick up DD after school since he won't be able to at this point.

Can someone please tell WHO this man is? Here I thought he was making headway with his program following his DUI and recommiting to sobriety & now I don't know who the F he is at all.

Has he been secret drinking again? Doing pills or drugs? What has he been doing instead of working since apparently the money he gave me yesterday from "the last of his paychecks" is really from selling stolen crap. More is bound to be revealed.....

I am positively numb. I can't muster up a single emotion, I think I may be in shock. This is SO not at all what I expected to be dealing with today.