View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 09:53 PM
  # 395 (permalink)  
melissa6381

9 months wow. Almost to that long awaited year. Feel like I need to do something special for myself then but dunno what yet. Anyone have any ideas?

Been pretty blah myself lately. Tomorrow I'm going to an event for work. I was nominated for employee of the quarter and have to stand in front of a crowd of higher ups who will decide if I win or not. I'd really rather not go through all that because I'm feel really socially anxious about it but I'm already roped in so.... Yeah.

Got in a fight at work tonight. Some of the language tossed around my workplace is really really inappropriate and I snapped. Now, a few of the cooks are mad at me but I don't care if a bunch of racist homophobic jerks don't like me, however it's still got me feeling on edge. A lot of thing have been making me feel on edge lately. I need a break.

My friend was here this weekend. I picked her up from the bars last night and she puked 3 times. She felt horrible this morning and I was relieved because normally I'd been right there with her.

All for now. M.