Old 11-10-2013, 09:43 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
SherylB

Thank you all so, so much!

I'm so overwhelmed in such a good way when I read all of your responses to my posts! I've actually started smiling and my house is beginning to feel less bleak. I love to read everyone's point of view and to hear about your similar situations. It makes me feel so much better to know that I'm not crazy or responsible for this madness. Thank you to all of you!!!
English Garden, I started reading some of your other posts and they're so educational. I have a brother who is a former (probably active) drug addict/alcoholic and I truly believe he has narcissistic personality disorder, so reading your post about that topic was very interesting. Thank you for sharing your insights.
Pamel, thank you so much for having the courage to post here to the families of addicts. Your response made me cry. I could not believe my pain could actually had a good effect on another person. That was amazing for me to read.
I love this site and am so thankful I stumbled upon it one night while crying uncontrollably. I almost didn't sign up because I thought it was only for those who had addictions, but something forced me to do it. You people are all very beautiful! It's incredible to me that you took time out to write to me, so I want you all to know how much I appreciate it!