View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 08:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nytepassion
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

OT - Update: Dakota

Hello there SR friends and family!
I figured it was way past time for a update and a pic

Today Lil Ms. Dakota had her 6 years off treatment physical examine and she is doing wonderful. So wonderful that she needs no more abdominal ultrasounds or chest xrays, just a ekg and echo here and there as one of the chemo meds can cause heart problems, but we all know she is going to be fine. All her labs are great! She is growing and progressing well.

She is having a little learning difficulty in school and it is a challenge to keep her interested in going to school, but with the help of the doctors we are going to look into getting her a little extra help *tutoring* so that she can catch up!

The best news is she remains cancer free! She was diagnosed with a wilms tumor *kidney cancer* March 19 of 2007 and as you all know it has been a long hard road, but paved with God's grace and mercy. Thank you Lord!

Now for the pic! She loves wolves so that is what she wanted to be for Halloween so I did my best to put together a costume for her. Savanna wanted to be a kitty and Elijah was a Ninja

Love to all,
Passion