Thread: in shock
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 12:42 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  
help4hubby

I'm definitely going to talk to the therapist before I make any decision about the letter. It might sound weird but I don't want to write anything that would help or hurt him. I just want to give the facts (if I do it at all) and that we are currently together trying to work through things. My husband said that his lawyer wants his therapist to write a letter as well. I think that is a very good idea bc she has a good understanding of my husband's history and issues. Drug testing would be a great requirement/outcome from all this. I also meant to mention that the subject of alcohol hasn't come up again which I'm really happy about! Even on Sunday, which is football (and typically includes drinking beer) he didn't even mention wanting to drink. He's completely through the Suboxone withdrawal now and isn't taking anything (that I know of).

My teeth are back to normal (they only ended up hurting for a day) and I'm really glad I got them whitened. I've been trying to do other little things for myself like paint my nails and face masks. It's nice and I should do it more often! I've been smiling more :-)