Old 11-04-2013, 01:50 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Lulu39

Originally Posted by Imperatrice View Post

another dynamic that has become clear is that he would vascillate between acting like a defiant teenage boy and treating me like his mom, or would act like an emotionally withholding disapproving father and treat me like i was a bad daughter. gross. i do not want to be someone's mom, nor do i want to be treated like a bad little girl.
I remember this but I've never put it into words. It is truly horrible.

My XAH would get drunk and play loud music and "sing" along to it (waking the kids and I up) and then tell me to "Chill, you are so uptight".

Then next day, when he decided to get out of bed or stopped vomiting, dry retching and pooping liquid, he would be "Angry Dad":
"WHO DARED TO LEAVE THIS DISH HERE! WITH EVERYTHING I DO FOR YOU INGRATES I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DEFY ME AND MY AUTHORITAH BY LEAVING A DISH IN THE WRONG PLACE. HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME AND RUIN MY LIFE!"

We are better off out of their space when we can never do anything right. I couldn't even watch TV properly, I am THAT useless! I am able to pay a mortgage, work full time and earn lots of money but DAMN I am sooo stupid!: I watch the wrong stuff on TV and have bad taste in music and movies. It's enough to make a man drink