View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 08:56 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Forrestalan1

I appreciate the posts I've gotten so far. Well tonight I did have a few beers I'll admit but after tonight I am setting a goal to go for a whole month without drinking. If I can make a whole month then I plan to go on until this year is over. I spoke with my mother about it and she's supporting me all the way. I did research and there's a local church that has AA meetings of sorts every Monday night. I don't drink every night but just because I don't booze it up every single night doesn't mean I'm not on a dangerous slope. My friends father is a former alcoholic and his routine was he would binge drink once a month on a weekend and I've found I follow this habit. I have also found I do have an addictive personality it could be over alcohol or something small such as being a clean neat freak. Anyways I'm going to try and find a more positive "addiction" such as exercise and keeping a clear head. I will be posting on here as much as I can to keep an update on my progress. Thank you for the support everyone and wish me luck.