Old 11-01-2013, 01:14 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Carlotta
Behold the power of NO

Originally Posted by behindblueyes View Post
They didnt have to be so mean about it. They ripped my badge off of me and took everything I had. I was nice and handed over my belongings. I was crying and instead of saying anything reassuring they just said get out. Then I collapsed in tears outside at my moms car and they watched. Like come on. You're watching someone get their career ruined and the one girl just said "take care". They didnt even give me a warning. Nothing. Just get out. I am sick and disgusted. I want my level back because I wasn't drunk.
Honey, you sound so young and I am truly sorry they were mean to you **{hug}}.
That being said, let it be a harsh lesson about the real world: No one respect a drunk and alcoholics tend to be humiliated and abused a lot.
Whether or not you were intoxicated is really not relevant, they smelt alcohol on you and decided they did not want a drunk working for them.
Since you were a temp, there is not much you can do about it legally but what you can do is get up, brush yourself off and use this as a wake up call and a reason to get sober. If you keep on drinking, far worst things will eventually happen to you.
Why don't you join us at the 24 hours club and commit with us to stay clean and sober for the next 24 hours?
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...e-join-us.html