View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 11:47 AM
  # 301 (permalink)  
ScoutBall

Mornin' Goat, and Drake.

I'm the same way--a lot of times I feel like what I have to say is more journaling, and just typing out what is going on, or how I feel about things.

Helps I think though.

I don't know where I get my attitude about money--probably from a life time of not having it--but I always figure I can make more. I am definitely the one that doesn't do a lot of worrying about it, whereas my wife can fill days working out this account, or this budget, or this plan. Not ideal...but we work it out. I hope your finances get straightened out sooner than later. The jobs sound great. I'm glad you're no longer putting out resumes under the cloak of darkness.

I'm really glad you told us Drake. I hope that you feel like you can tell us anything--without feeling like you would let us down, or that we would think differently of you. For myself: I really try to come here each time with my slate blank. I don't think it does us any good to hold onto any negativity--and like a situation that happened a bit back: just say how you feel, and move forth.

I think like any group that is healthily dealing with issues like we all do, disappointment, and anger are all real feelings that can be dealt with in a good way, to help us all get ahold of those feelings in realistic, and non-addictive ways.

Good practice in a safe, and caring environment. Of course--we have Dee to holler at us if we get out of our element.

In all: I hope you feel like you can talk to us if you need to Drake. I do check in once a day, regardless of my posting, and I'm always just a PM away.

Drinking coffee this morning. I've a nice email from my Great Uncle who is a painter. He is working on some different things lately...wood carvings. My great grandpa Ralph was a wonderful wood carver, so I'm excited to get to talking more art with my Uncle. Talk shop as it were.

I am also excited for the game store to open...as a new game I've pre-ordered is coming out today. I think I mentioned earlier: I can always make more money. haha.

Be well, Bandicoots! Best!