View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 09:35 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
spiralingup

Thank you all for your replies. : ) I appreciate them very much.

I am working on my "chaos of paper" today because I have to. It is pretty "mindless" work to do. It is a project that is way past due too.

Tomorrow night is the meeting I will go to. They are so very nice there. : ) It certainly helps me to know that I am not alone. The people I work with really don't get it. (Well, maybe one or two do.) But mostly they don't. I am glad to know that I am not alone here too. : )

My das is asleep right now. I know he's a liar. I am trying to let go of that vision I had when he was little of him never doing any drugs because of what we went through or even not because of what we went through. (I don't know if that makes sense. Sorry.) I talked to him about addiction many times. But I guess once they feel that "feeling" and it kills the pain that is in them, it's a hard thing to kick. I know the feeling and I can only thank the Good Lord above that I didn't fall into the heroin thing. Good thing I never tried it myself... I will get my stuff done today that I must do and try to figure out what to say later. Sometimes I wonder if i should just say nothing? Today is a sad day in our world because it is an anniversary date of a loved one's suicide. So sad... : (

I have so much "stuff" that I need to deal with as an "adult". ugh. I will take time later for something "nice" for me. Whether it be my knitting or playing a bit of WoW with my friends. They make me go on the chat program we use and "talk" with them. It makes me feel better too. : )

First though, on to my reading for today. And then cooking chicken.

Thank you for this place.

I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. : ) Take care.

su : )