View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 04:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
spiralingup

Do they ALWAYS lie?

Good evening SR nice place. : )

*sigh* I cannot call anyone on my list from the NA meetings because my phone is shut off right now.

I told my das to leave before. He had gotten ready to take a shower and stuff and I know I heard it, the sound of skin being slapped, and I "reacted". ugh. So I told him to get out.

He swore he was doing nothing. I called him a liar. Which I feel very badly about. : ( But I know what I heard. Twice. I don't know what else it could have been. (I know the sound because I have done it to myself 28 years ago when I stupidly did something 5 times... : ( ) I did not bust the door down to actually see anything. I figured he might have no clothes on.

Ugh. He kissed me goodbye and still said he wasn't doing anything and left. I told him he needed to get some help. I told him while he was charging the phone that he needed to go to a meeting.

I guess I just had to write and get this stuff out. I can't call anyone. I am trying to remain "peaceful" but it is very hard. I'm having a huge anxiety attack about making him leave. He sounded so sad when he left.

I just worry that something will happen. I should not worry about the future though.

I named the post "Do they ALWAYS lie?" because after this stuff has been going on a while, I just think everything he says is lies. I know that after dealing with the crack nightmare of his dad, that addicts lie. I know that by reading some of the stuff I've read that people have written here, that addicts lie. And the lovely people at the meeting I go to say that their addicts lie all the time too.

I think I will go knit...

Thank you for listening to my yibbering.

su : )