View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 01:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sidney14

The past always ...

When is the past the past and why is it that some people just can't let go of it when I have. To make it clearer yesterday I was pulled aside by my immediate boss also it was mid year performance assessment time, telling me that the first three month of the financial year I was doing extremely well, then he noticed changes in the last three months like to be honest little mistakes not huge mistakes and he felt that I had been very preoccupied like full in my head, I guess coincidently yes I put my house one the market sold and bought a new one, all whilst trying to hold down the job,look after three girls single handledly meeting all of their demands, so I guess preoccupied yes you could say but it is those things I am not allowed to talk about to him since last time at. The same time funnily around that time in the year I had a complete nervousness breakdown due to an abusive relationship and he feels he got too involved which I am not sure what he was talking about there but in any case. The point here was that I felt my past was there again even though thinking rationally anyone. Moving selling buying houses would be the same or really is it just me?....