View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 09:13 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
microlife222

Mr Ghost your are absolutley right.

Well its been 8 days since the episode. I just want to give you little more context from my history. before coming up to the panic attack and almost fainting, I was already smoking cigs, not sleeping well, and took some steriod pills(didnt feel anything) within the entire month. Please dont tell me how bad this was, I already know. I stopped the cigerette smoking and Im going to the gym everyday. Ive been monitoring my blood pressure and it fluctuates but still a little bit high. 130 - 140.

The anxiety ? well it kinda starts in the morning and eases out throughout the day to the point where there is none by the end of the night. I have been taking the ativian so Im not sure if my anxiety is cured yet.

One thing I noticed was , I wake up feeling very depressed. It was worse then the time when I woke up on the days when I got out of a 3 year relationship. This type of depression was different, I felt chemically depressed. Im gonna try to sleep without the ativian tonight and see if there is a difference.

By the way taking the ativian has helped tremendously but there were some minor side effects. decreased sex desire and minor headaches.