Thread: in shock
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 05:06 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Twofish

Dear Help, Excellent advise you gave yourself NOT to stress over this too much, for one it's not gonna help, it will make you sick and weak and it might make you second guess your 911 decision to save your life! Soon, go speak to the victims protection people and the DA, have a letter drafted by the therapist on your husbands progress and you maybe should write a letter to the DA on how you feel about the situation. The DA decides what to charge him with anyway, makes his recommendation to the judge, and with all this evidence and caring going on, might just take the recommendation of the DA. Sure beats going to court unprepared with just a "sorry, won't happen again..." law enforcement does consider the effort to change and the desire to be sober and work on anger management. Well, that's what we did in a nutshell. I hope I'm helping you with my story, after all I care about you, you are family! BTW it's 29F out today, burrr, would hate to be homeless this morning! Have a gentle quiet day, Help, you deserve it. Happy Wednesday! TF