View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 04:48 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
northbelle
Dopeless Hope Fiend

I feel your pain sweetie. I was a young mom with a serious addiction too and it was horrible. In our using we set the bar so high for what feeling good looks and feels like so when we are not high we are way low. It takes a long time for your natural endorphins to kick in and start producing some feel good chemicals on its own.
It is what it is . You used . That's what addicts Do. I mean I am sure she is not going to be surprised. Let the chips fall where they may and be honest is my best suggestion. Keep fillin the sippy cups !! Parenting for me as a addict was a nightmare although I did not THINK I affected my kids . They are grown now and will be the first to say how much my using took from them. I am not tryin to stress you out..Just KEEp trying..even if you fall..get up again.
Can I ask you a question? What are the reasons you want to get clean?
Keep posting ok even if you get high DON"T give up on ok?
love ya lil mama
norty

PS-my drug of choice was heroin and opiates as well....Im 50 now and its still a struggle with the pills sometimes but using is just no fun anymore at all...believe me the good feeling will completely go away after awhile..post back ok? Ill be lookin for ya1