Thread: in shock
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 01:00 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Twofish

Hi Help, Just got back from the dentist, got a nerve block to get a few fillings redone, ugg! Anyway, yes, if you feel right about it , gut feeling right, try the counselors/therapists at the place closer to your home. AND I would highly recommend you do one on one the first couple of times then if you still want to, invite your husband, otherwise I have a feeling it will end up a blaming or yelling match with a therapist in the middle, just my opinion. I absolutely feel you made the right decision in calling the police even after the intense feelings have calmed down. What if he would of killed you? Just couldn't help or stop his actions, ask his mom that! You might not need a lawyer, we didn't and we had very serious charges against my girls who are very young and it could of ruined their lives to have prison or felonies on their records. Talk to the victim protection people who work for the DA, see what can be done, is your husband ready for rehab or recovery? Will he do as the DA asks of him? Is he serious, does he want to be helped or is he just "sorry?". Things are working out for me sort of, my children are gonna be addicts the rest of their lives, that's hard to swallow when your 19 and 22 yrs old. Well, my face is frozen, gonna lay down before the meeting I go to at 5:30. I still care about you as the rest of us do. Take care! TF