View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:18 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
deeker

Originally Posted by SpunkyKisses View Post
Why hello all(: You can call me Aila! I will tell you my story!

My father was a drug dealer and my mother is mentally handicapped (Autistic and scytzo (My best spelling lol) I didn't have a terrible child hood but It was a rough one. I have been in foster care and all that jazz. I love my parents very much and while they know I'm addicted opiates they don't know how bad I've gotten.

I hated taking anything, including drugs prescribed to me, Until my daddy was locked up when I was 16. On my 16th birthday I smoked some pot&& continues to smoke afterwards. I started hanging out with my neighbor when I moved (age 16) and I tried pills. I would snort 7-8 at a time and feel wonderful everyday. I thought "I will never get addicted!" I did them just for fun until recently

I got with a guy who was hooked on pills 10 months ago. I tried shooting up a roxy for the first time and loved it! I started IV'ing what I could and taking what I couldn't. At first, I didn't like the high from heroin. Then all of a sudden it changed. For the past 4 months I have been doing between .5-2 grams of heroin a day. We have just recently decided to quit. We got in this together, we're going to get out together.

I have been sober for 2 days. Yesterday was rough. I cried all day and begged for him to try and get something. He kept saying no. Today I feel a little better. I have mood swings&& It hot flashed but the Suboxone I started 2 days ago seems to have gotten rid of everything else. I get depressed. I'm constantly stuck at home with my son watching dora and making sippy cups. I feel like if I had some nice friends to hang out with that didn't get high or somewhere to go (Like a job) then I wouldn't be so stur crazy. I have no friends. It's me and my love<3 I feel like I just need someone to talk to that isn't in this personally. You know what I mean? Talking to him doesn't seem to quite do it because we're in this together. I need an outside source. I would love to make friends! I'm an 18 year old, female, with two small boys. I Just need someone to vent to and help support me through this. I'm used to having something numb my mind everyday. I feel like I'm going crazy being clear headed...
NA meetings. Tons of young people too! Bring your boys and some coloring books. No one cares.