View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 09:32 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
RhodeIsland

Originally Posted by Upsetnneedhelp View Post
We are a minority family that grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. Rhodeisland, you just don't get the whole philosophy of the "police are always right". I am proud to say that my son never got a DUI. I hear that offense all the time and I am just amazed as how much people minimize it.
I'm aware Upset of how bad the situation is in regard to the domestic police forces in this nation, and the immoral war on drugs. I hope one day we can see it change. I understand the stop & frisk policies in NYC, and how immoral, and unconstitutional these policies are. Some people find peace in volunteering with organizations that seek to hold the police accountable. Stand up, organize - and make the change you want to see. Cop Block | Reporting Police Abuse, Brutality, and Corruption

However, your sons issues have not been caused by the police. He's chosen to be a violent offender - even in a free society, he would not be a functioning member. I'm sorry that is the case. Perhaps one day he will choose sobriety and be able to enter society and interact with others on a voluntary basis.