View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 09:01 PM
  # 471 (permalink)  
spacestation

Guess it was an intervention, of sorts.....

I'm suppose to accept a 12 month treatment program, It's a little extreme. I can see a month, but a year? God My family are playing armchair and think I need to be around a bunch of **** like prison for a year.

In exchange I get out of my substantial financial problems. But thats bound to cause a big rift in my family.

But only if I go 12 months, its a lot to handle. I'm down **** creek, Absolutely no more money in the kitty. they have me over a barrel, unless I take control and sell and pay debt...homeless then .....and quite a lot of money from equity, last resort. They think I'm going to drink away the equity.

All this comes down today at breakfast.

Can I be so bad that I need a year in rehab? I don't think so.

I think it's overkill, I might talk them into a 30 day program instead, I cant see myself joining that cult for a year. I would be insane. I have free will, they think they know a thing or two about this, neither of them have drinking problems at all.

So the choice is loose your house, or loose your house and go to 12 month rehab or sell and go it on my own or rent while in rehab. I'm delighted at the options. Not.

I don't think i can handle rehab for a year, who the hell goes that long?

FML