View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 08:41 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
SereneEdition

Hi Fantail!

Thrilled you popped by. Sorry to hear that the job turned out that way, BUT you are going on to MUCH MUCH MUCH better things.

Everything you mentioned is typical of a poorly run startup and the 'out of balance' is there even with the well run ones. Something much better will come along. It's possible that you will qualify for unemployment and that will keep you going for a bit.

Glad you mentioned the PMS factor too. It had me in it's clutches 2 weeks ago. It was a particularly nasty one and I burned a few bridges. Glad you're getting clarity that it is such a force in your life! I read that most women relapse during PMS - so will be a good thing to be aware of for everyone.

---

I need to do some deep work on my emotions too. I realized tonight that I think that's my current PAWS cycle. First round PAWS was memory focused, then that went away, now the stress is triggering emotions. And I had the 'gosh I wish my brain would just function like it used to and manage the emotions!" thought - which is a PAWS indicator for me. And I'm super tired again, and other things. DUH!

Makes sense now why I'm interested in a guy suddenly - it's not just bad emotions, it's all emotions.

I think I'll start by accepting that I have PAWS, it's manifesting itself in emotions, and I need to help it heal by talking to someone, etc. Gosh, I feel better already writing that out.

Hugs Mel, V, Fantail, FirstWeek, Liss.