View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 11:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ACT10Npack

Pass employment and bad terms?

How do you deal with pass employment and bad terms? I'm looking for a new job which things are going pretty well. I have two interviews coming up next week. When the recruiter ask me about my pass employment things went well until one which was in 2010. The heaviest part of the drinking. Drinking about 4 times a week. I was living in a different state and got my first DUI there. I quit the job because I could not do the job with my drinking problem at the time and not driving.

I explain what happen to the recruiter that I got a DUI at the time and could not do the job and quit because of it. I didn't tell her I have a drinking problem or anything. She pretty much told me that if they ask what happen about the job in the interview I will have just tell them that it was not a good fit with the new location and everything.

So I think, she know by that I had some what of a drinking problem at the time because none of the other newer jobs I have issues with. It seem like she didn't want me to bring up anything about what happen just to say it's was not a good fit.

Your advice about this?