View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 06:58 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
sdp

Well, thank you all.

First off- please do not feel bad because you did not post to me-- I am so not the best at that.. The 1 post with no replies, well, that I could understand. It was when there were 2 posts with little feedback, I started to get a little paranoid. What I would try to do, if I came across an unresponded-to post, was to maybe say "I have no words, but here's a hug" or something. Usually,tho, others have responded.
Some of the people here have a great way with words. I don't have that, so I sometimes feel stupid with what I have to say. Other people say it so much better!!!

And I do agree- I respond better if it's something to do with similarities to my life. For example- I stay far away from mothers who post about their A children. That is a pain I have not been involved with and I can't even comprehend it.

I don't have a lot of time this morning, so I will try to get back later. But wanted to thank you all..

(oh, and SIL who tries to foist her daughter on me?? She was here when I came home one day. 1 of my kids was sick, and the other was going to a sleep over. I suspect she wanted her daughter to stay over, but she didn;t ask(kids had already told her about the plans for that night) HOWEVER, she did take them out to eat. That was a shocker!