View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 06:48 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Saskia

Good evening, Marchers!

Marcher, funny coincidence that you are 5' 2". That was my height until I became the incredible shrinking woman!

DD, I hope your day at the docs was helpful and not too frustrating! Did he have any thoughts about dealing with the pain from now until surgery!

WeHav, no apologies, please! When the going gets tough we just sometimes need to let it out!

Snaggle, I'm delighted you are back. So sorry to hear about the long-stay "guests"! That would drive me bananas (with all due respect for Shoes' favorite fruit).

LifeT, I've stumbled so many times. I finally learned not to count days. I put my sober date in my signature and then ignored it for a good while. Eventually (after changing the date a few times) I suddenly discovered I had gone 30 days! You will get there.

Toots, I very much appreciate your comments on life and the way you kindly tell things as you see them!

Joy, sorry your mom is ill. I hope you are ok.

Shoes, you have a wonderfully pithy way of looking at the world. I love your posts! And I agree about the ageism. I have several friends who have been blindsided by that same issue.

Sorry to hear that Natty isn't well :-(

Ken?

Babs, how are you doing? Please don't be a stranger here.

I didn't sleep well last night so worked only a couple of hours today and then took a nap. Other than that I'm well :-)