Old 10-17-2013, 09:05 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
hellomynameis

IFGodWIllsit - I have heard of PAWS. Unfortunately, I am living under the incorrect assumption I think, that cannabis wasn't a big enough drug to have such a thing. My sponsor disagrees. I need to talk to her more about it. I am still in denial I think that my DOC wasn't that 'bad'. One thing is for sure, my brain isn't functioning normally. And the bipolar thing - maybe I am really bipolar I don't know. I do feel these highs and lows and the lows are sooooooo low. I really need some time. I was also addicted for cannabis for 5 years. It was my life. I can say that now. But, I still felt so much more functional on it than I do right now off of it.

I thought of cannabis as a therapy for anxiety, sleep problems, depression...and I am not sure I don't still think of it that way. Problem was/is - I didn't take it therapeutically, I didn't it recreationally. And I am not sure for me there is a difference anymore.

The other problems I have is - I really in the scheme of all things cannadis, smoke a lot. Just everyday...I feel like a moron trying to quantify it but there you are.

I want to go back to smoking and not be an addict...there can't be a reason good enough for that to happen. But I sure wish for it.