Old 10-16-2013, 06:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
matthew1976

Help :( The percocets are on the kitchen table, calling my name

Ok, some of you may or may not have seen my original post in the newbie section. My mom had breast cancer surgery and was prescribed Oxycodone/APAP #30. I stole 5 earlier. After about an hour I felt happy, no physical or emotional pain, no anxiety and a wonderful feeling. It's now 9:30 PM and I am still at my parents house and the percocets are in the same place and my mom is sleeping. The pain is back, emotional and physical, bad feelings, down, etc. I could easily swipe a few more and get that feeling back again. No physical pain would be great. A nice feeling is all I ask for. I saw the phsyciatrist today and told her the truth. She recommends me telling my mom to hold on to her medications because temptation is too great. They know I have a substance abuse problem, why are they leaving them out there for me to drool over. When I take them I know the feeling is only temporary. It was discussed whether or not I should go back on Suboxone but I don't like the way they make me feel, too drowsy. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. My logic is I'm in pain, I need them, I want them, but if I take more she might notice and why are they out there. Am I on the road to slip up again? I don't want to have another overdose. Why can a stupid pill make you feel so good. Isn't that what I deserve, to feel good about myself? Thank you