Old 10-12-2013, 12:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hopegone

You cant have a healthy relationship with an unhealthy person!!!

That statement should be tattooed on the inside of my eyelids! (Gross & ouch!) I'm in a squirrel cage going round & round or banging my head against a brick wall is what it feels like day in and day out. How do I focus on myself & try to attain mental serenity when this is so prevalent? Behaviors drunk or as a dry drunk are just blended together ..... It's pure MADNESS!!!
I am the one who needs a padded room!!!

This morning AH complains about behaviors both his parents are doing, then comes to me and repeats the same behavior to me hours later. Coo coo doesn't fall far from the coo coo tree!!! Mind you this never ends ..... Always drama, always a problem, he's chronically Debbie Downer!! For the love of God!!! I'm on my knees begging for this to stop!! I've tried being calm and rational. To see this as his own warped way of seeing things or handling things. How does anyone not let this toxic atmosphere get to him/her. His sobriety (said loosely) has a shelf life of 2wks. I haven't made up my mind yet if I'm staying or going. To anyone who reads this ..... I painfully totally get that choosing to stay in this psycho circus!! ...... For now ......

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this while choosing to stay? or how you've stayed sane? How you detach yourself from his/her crazy??? And most importantly how you haven't jumped off the nearest building to make it stop???

Or have I reached cray cray already for even asking????

Sincerely,
Lost & Going coo coo myself!!